Author Topic: WATCH: Biden Nominee for Federal Judge Can’t Answer Basic Questions About U.S. Constitution  (Read 253 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Biden Nominee for Federal Judge Can’t Answer Basic Questions About U.S. Constitution
January 26, 2023
news

by Becca London

At the U.S. Senate on Wednesday, several Biden nominees for Federal judicial positions appeared before Judiciary Committee members for questions.

But one group of questions in particular is causing shock and even anger among the public as the video starts to go viral.

The questions were posed by Lousiana Senator John Kennedy (R) to state Judge Charnelle Bjelkengren, who was nominated by Biden for the lifetime position of U.S. District Judge for the Eastern District of Washington.

The “answers” were non-existent.

Kennedy began by asking Judge Bjelkengren, about Article V of the US Constitution.

Bjelkengren responded, “Article V is not coming to mind at the moment.”

Article V outlines the process in which the Constitution can be amended.

Kennedy then asked, “Okay, how about Article II?”

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/thehoffather/status/1618517806542368770

more
https://rightnewsnow.org/2023/01/26/watch-biden-nominee-for-federal-judge-cant-answer-basic-questions-about-u-s-constitution/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'd bet BIG money that Kennedy's questions would fair no better with most members of the senate.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'd bet BIG money that Kennedy's questions would fair no better with most members of the senate.

I dunno -- I think the Article II question is one even most of those knuckleheads could get right.   But for a prospective federal judge to not know the answer to that is mind-boggling.   And if the excuse was "well, she was just nervous and forgot the law", that isn't a great quality for a federal judge to have either.