Author Topic: Pfizer Director Speaks Giddily About Manipulating SARS-CoV-2  (Read 1981 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pfizer Director Speaks Giddily About Manipulating SARS-CoV-2
« on: January 26, 2023, 03:19:59 pm »
Pfizer Director Speaks Giddily About Manipulating SARS-CoV-2
"Directed evolution" to maintain the Pfizer mRNA vaccine gravy train.
Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH™
11 hr ago

By JOHN LEAKE

Watching a Project Veritas undercover sting operation invariably leaves me with mixed feelings. On the one hand, I’m struck with admiration for yet another one of James O’Keefe’s bold strokes against the corrupt empire that now dominates our world. On the other hand, I’m shocked by the disclosure that the Empire is staffed by such moral and intellectual lightweights.

Though incredible, it appears that the subject of O’Keefe’s latest sting, Jordon Walker, really is a Pfizer Director of Research & Development Strategic Operations.

Here he is giddily talking about deliberately mutating SARS-CoV-2 by means of “directed evolution” in order to keep Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine gravy train going. Click on he image below to watch the entire revolting spectacle.

more
https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/pfizer-director-speaks-giddily-about
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Pfizer Director Speaks Giddily About Manipulating SARS-CoV-2
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 04:12:56 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
That Pfizer guy in the Project Veritas video is an absolute psychopath. I suspect his personality is common among Pfizer executives.
10:14 PM · Jan 25, 2023

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
He’s already wiped his LinkedIn.

9:58 PM · Jan 25, 2023

James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
We’ve obtained internal Pfizer docs verifying Jordan Walker as Pfizer Director, Research & Development Strategic Operations
Graduated Yale 2013
Doctor Med at U of Texas Southwestern medical school.
His supervisor reports to Mikael Dolsten who reports to Albert Bourla, CEO
9:29 PM · Jan 25, 2023

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 09:13:55 pm »
Who is "Jordon Trishton Walker"?
Project Veritas recently released a video featuring "Jordon Trishton Walker," Pfizer executive who revealed shocking new info. But finding anything about him is tough. Here is what I've found so far.
Brian O'Shea
14 hr ago

BACKGROUND:

NEW YORK – [Jan. 25, 2023] “Project Veritas released a new video today exposing a Pfizer executive, Jordon Trishton Walker, who claims that his company is exploring a way to ‘mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ to preempt the development of future vaccines.” -Project Veritas  (Original Project Veritas Story: https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/)

Essentially Dr. Walker said a lot that I think we all suspected but now we can be pretty sure we knew. So is he an actual Pfizer Senior Executive? So far it looks like he’s the real deal, though he may be on loan to Pfizer from the Boston Consulting Group (“BCG”). However, like with any case, I put my excitement aside and started to do what I do as a standard practice in my work as a Private Intelligence and Security Consultant: Human Capital Due Diligence (aka Due Diligence on Human Sources).

I don’t want to waste time with lots of narrative, so I will just share what I’ve found since 8pm.  ...

1. He helped create market forecasts for therapeutics related to oncology in 2021 (Operation Moonshot comes to mind).

2. He “conducted impact evaluation of Value-Based Payment models and COVID-related changes in hospital reimbursement policies for a US federal health agency”. (Does this mean Boston Consulting Group or Pfizer or both were working with the US government to actually create POLICIES THAT AFFECT US TAXPAYERS???)

3. He took a BCG sponsored Mandarin (Chinese) language and business immersion course…RIGHT BEFORE THE PANDEMIC HIT THE UNITED STATES. Does this mean BCG and/or their Clients (who are either Pfizer, the US Government, or both) knew that these vaccines would be (or were already) being made in China? Business immersion (I am guessing business terms and colloquialisms) was also a focus. Does this mean he and his Clients knew in 2019 or earlier that a mass vaccination/pharma boom was about to hit that both the CCP (who control the Chinese pharma industry and, of course, all of the BSL-4 labs the research occurred in) & Pfizer et al would be partnered on?  ...
More at Brian O'Shea's Substack.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 11:28:28 pm »
Ha ha, now the Pfizer says the original video was just him lying because he was trying to impress a person on a date - then he assaults the Project Veritas crew

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1618746963381620736.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 11:35:34 pm »
This is bioterrorism and a terrorist is exactly how our legal system should treat him.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 11:38:49 pm »
This is bioterrorism and a terrorist is exactly how our legal system should treat him.

:yowsa:   :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2023, 02:43:59 am »
Ha ha, now the Pfizer says the original video was just him lying because he was trying to impress a person on a date - then he assaults the Project Veritas crew

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1618746963381620736.
Apparently on a gay date. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2023, 12:59:23 pm »
Very much needed bump.

This is big big news.   This is proof that Pfizer is engaging in bio-terrorism on our own population for financial gain.  I mean iron clad proof.

Why the FBI isn't conductiing a raid and arresting  the entire Pfizer upper management structure and   R & D operation , should be a mystery to every American.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 01:01:25 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2023, 01:08:38 pm »
Apparently on a gay date. *****rollingeyes*****

If you watch the video, he says it was a THIRD date.  Those Project Veritas honey pots deserve a pay raise.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2023, 02:09:33 pm »
Tucker Carlson: "There is on television & in most places online, a near total media blackout of this story. How powerful is Big Pharma? That powerful.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1618785328898375680

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2023, 03:03:13 pm »
Tucker Carlson: "There is on television & in most places online, a near total media blackout of this story. How powerful is Big Pharma? That powerful.". (Video)

Pfizer has a annual media budget of $3B.  Now that is power.

I called their Public Realtions Dept today, and asked as a 30 year stock holder, why haven't the board and R&D managment been arrested for basically running a Bio-weapons operation.

They had no response.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 03:04:24 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2023, 03:10:05 pm »
Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom
Replying to
@Project_Veritas @pfizer and @JamesOKeefeIII
Mental breakdown due to realization that his career at Pfizer is over for revealing internals about Pfizer mutating the Covid virus for financial gain. Any psychologist will tell you that this kind of overreaction is an admission of guilt and fear of consequences.
6:06 PM · Jan 26, 2023

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2023, 03:56:08 pm »
Great. They're mutating a virus to see how it may mutate in the future to create a drug to stop the mutation. Therefore they are creating the very mutation to sell their drug. In a nutshell!  :smokin:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Idiot

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2023, 04:10:24 pm »
Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom
Replying to
@Project_Veritas @pfizer and @JamesOKeefeIII
Mental breakdown due to realization that his career at Pfizer is over for revealing internals about Pfizer mutating the Covid virus for financial gain. Any psychologist will tell you that this kind of overreaction is an admission of guilt and fear of consequences.
6:06 PM · Jan 26, 2023
This guy seems very unstable.  Wouldn't surprise me to see the guy hurt himself.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2023, 04:12:24 pm »
This guy seems very unstable.  Wouldn't surprise me to see the guy hurt himself.

He's probably already been whisked away under a government sponsored witness protection program

I beleive him.  And the Government - Big Pharma Cabal are probably scared shitless if more of this gets out.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2023, 06:20:31 pm »
<bump>

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2023, 06:35:01 pm »
Rubio Sends Letter to Pfizer CEO on Alleged Gain-of-Function Research
JAN 26 2023

An investigative report suggests that Pfizer may be conducting gain-of-function research, which it dubs “directed evolution” research to mutate the SARS-CoV-2 virus to create additional, more potent variants and vaccines to combat future variants. This type of research, similar to gain-of-function research, has long been controversial, and is suspected to be the cause of the COVID-19 pandemic.

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) sent a letter to Albert Bourla, the President and CEO of Pfizer, following the release of a video showing Pfizer’s director of research and development casually discussing the company’s manipulation of the SARS-Cov-2 virus for company profit.

“Whether it’s gain of function research, or selected structure mutations through directed evolution, as Mr. Walker claimed would occur, any effort to make a virus more transmittable and deadlier is careless and dangerous. Further, Mr. Walker stated that Pfizer is willing to engage in this dangerous research because COVID and its variants are ‘a cash cow’ for the company and regulators will go easy on their efforts because a significant percentage of government officials aim to work for Pfizer and other biopharmaceutical companies and do not want to compromise their future job prospects.” -- Senator Rubio

Want more information? The full text of the letter is below.

Dear Dr. Bourla:

I write in response to troubling reports on Pfizer’s intention to mutate the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID) virus through gain-of-function, or “directed evolution,” as detailed by Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Jordan Walker.  As has been proven time and time again, attempts to mutate a virus, particularly one as potent as COVID, are dangerous. If the claims detailed in the video are true, Pfizer has put its desire for profit over the concern of national and global health and must hold itself accountable.

In a video released by Project Veritas on January 25, 2023, Mr. Walker laid out Pfizer’s plans to develop new vaccines for future variants of COVID by mutating the virus through directed evolution, a process that uses protein engineering to impose natural selection on a living organism or other biological materials, including viruses. Though he claimed the research is currently “exploratory,” he detailed how the research would proceed, such as how scientists would inject the mutated viruses into monkeys and collect serial samples from other monkeys who are infected.

Whether it’s gain of function research, or selected structure mutations through directed evolution, as Mr. Walker claimed would occur, any effort to make a virus more transmittable and deadlier is careless and dangerous. Further, Mr. Walker stated that Pfizer is willing to engage in this dangerous research because COVID and its variants are “a cash cow” for the company and regulators will go easy on their efforts because a significant percentage of government officials aim to work for Pfizer and other biopharmaceutical companies and do not want to compromise their future job prospects.

As a company that claims to “innovate every day to make the world a healthier place,” these claims from your leadership charged with research and development are alarming. As the American people deserve to know, I request that you provide the following information:

1. What efforts is Pfizer currently, or planning to, engage in to mutate the SARS-CoV-2 virus?

2. Does Pfizer intend to continue mutating the SARS-CoV-2 virus through gain-of-function, or directed evolution research, with the purpose of creating new vaccines before the variant is present in the greater population?

3. Has Pfizer engaged with federal officials engaged regarding their plans to oversee this research? Please provide the names and agencies for these individuals.

4. What steps has Pfizer taken to ensure the mutated virus does not leak from the laboratory and infect the greater population?

5. Has Pfizer engaged with other biopharmaceutical companies to collaborate on this research effort? Please list the entities that you have been in contact with.

6. Will you commit to halting any future research that mutates the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine as substantial evidence has indicated that similar dangerous research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology very likely led to the initial emergence and global spread of the virus?

As a leader in global public health and development of the COVID vaccine, with American taxpayer dollars, it is critical that Pfizer is accountable for their actions and be transparent with the public on the substance and intent of their research.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=49178C21-9535-41E1-B484-DA62705568DA

« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 06:36:32 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2023, 03:27:37 pm »
Project Veritas
@Project_Veritas
BREAKING: Pfizer RESPONDS!
New York, N.Y., January 27, 2023 – Allegations have recently been made related to gain of function and directed evolution research at Pfizer and the company would like to set the record straight. 

In the ongoing development of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer has not conducted gain of function or directed evolution research.  Working with collaborators, we have conducted research where the original SARS-CoV-2 virus has been used to express the spike protein from new variants of concern. This work is undertaken once a new variant of concern has been identified by public health authorities. This research provides a way for us to rapidly assess the ability of an existing vaccine to induce antibodies that neutralize a newly identified variant of concern. We then make this data available through peer reviewed scientific journals and use it as one of the steps to determine whether a vaccine update is required.   

In addition, to meet U.S. and global regulatory requirements for our oral treatment, PAXLOVID™, Pfizer undertakes in vitro work (e.g., in a laboratory culture dish) to identify potential resistance mutations to nirmatrelvir, one of PAXLOVID’s two components.  With a naturally evolving virus, it is important to routinely assess the activity of an antiviral.  Most of this work is conducted using computer simulations or mutations of the main protease–a non-infectious part of the virus.  In a limited number of cases when a full virus does not contain any known gain of function mutations, such virus may be engineered to enable the assessment of antiviral activity in cells. In addition, in vitro resistance selection experiments are undertaken in cells incubated with SARS-CoV-2 and nirmatrelvir in our secure Biosafety level 3 (BSL3) laboratory to assess whether the main protease can mutate to yield resistant strains of the virus.  It is important to note that these studies are required by U.S. and global regulators for all antiviral products and are carried out by many companies and academic institutions in the U.S. and around the world.

Fact-based information rooted in sound science is vitally important to overcoming the COVID-19 pandemic and Pfizer remains committed to transparency and helping alleviate the devastating burden of this disease. ...
More from Pfizer's ginormous PR department

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2023, 03:30:11 pm »
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
Replying to
@Project_Veritas
"Pfizer has not conducted gain of function or directed evolution research..."
Except in a "limited number of cases," that is.
Pfizer's statement is positively Faucian in its non-denial denial of the central charge at hand
2:38 AM · Jan 28, 2023

Becker, on his own website, observes:
... It should be noted that this carefully worded statement does not deny that Jordon Triston Walker works for Pfizer. Nor does it deny that he is the director of scientific and operational initiatives, which is directly salient to the statements made in the video. It does not directly address the content of the video.

It does not deny the possibility that Pfizer employees may have discussed the intentional mutation of viruses to sell future vaccines. It does not rule out Pfizer subcontractors experimenting to explore such a possibility.

The Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planner says in the video: “One of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create — preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we’re gonna do that though, there’s a risk of like, as you could imagine — no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.”

Neither does Pfizer’s statement respond directly to Project Veritas. Nor does it threaten a lawsuit, which may lead to discovery. ...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2023, 03:32:41 pm »
John Hawkins
@johnhawkinsrwn
"We absolutely do not do this....now here's two paragraphs explaining that we actually do it, but call it a different name." -- Basically what it sounds like Pfizer is saying

WPG Chicago
@WPGChicago
And they shift the burden to the government, “they make us do it” along with “all my friends are doing it too.”

Robert W Malone, MD
@RWMaloneMD
Pfizer Responses to Veritas Expose
A Primer on Modern Crisis Management when you can control Google, Corporate Media, and have virtually unlimited Social Media assets
Substack at RWMalone

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2023, 04:11:13 pm »
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
Pfizer has admitted they are still engineering new versions of the SARS-CoV2 virus and encouraging more resistant strains of SARS-CoV2 to evolve in living cells. Their justification: “Government makes us do this.”
11:09 AM · Jan 28, 2023

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2023, 04:24:14 pm »
Paging Senator Rand Paul.....

Please pick up on the red courtesy phone.

Kudos to O'Keefe and his Veritas gang.  They just probably added another half dozen connected dots to the Chicom-Big Pharma-Fauxci-CDC crime scene.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 04:45:27 pm by catfish1957 »

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2023, 06:09:58 pm »
Ha ha, now the Pfizer says the original video was just him lying because he was trying to impress a person on a date -

« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 06:15:07 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2023, 06:14:01 pm »