Author Topic: Multiple Reports Say White House Hid Classified Doc Scandal  (Read 161 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Multiple Reports Say White House Hid Classified Doc Scandal
« on: January 25, 2023, 06:48:22 pm »
Multiple Reports Say White House Hid Classified Doc Scandal

Wendell Husebø 25 Jan 2023

Multiple reports from establishment media outlets indicate the White House and the Justice Department agreed to hide President Joe Biden’s classified document scandal from the American public, despite claims of transparency after it was leaked to the press.

At least three times the establishment media reported that Biden and the DOJ agreed to hide the scandal from public view with likely had no plans to disclose it until the scandal was leaked to CBS News on January 9, weeks after the initial trove was found by Biden’s personal lawyers November 2.

White House officials are reportedly suspicious about how Biden’s classified document scandal was leaked to the press after only a select group of White House and DOJ officials knew about the violation.

The latest report of the alleged coverup came Wednesday from the New York Times, which recounted its previous reporting and the initial report by the Washington Post on January 19.

“Democratic allies are increasingly frustrated by a White House that hid the discovery of secret documents from the public for two months and, even once it was reported, provided only partial information, then declared the search complete only to have more papers turn up,” the Times reported. “They promptly contacted the authorities [DOJ] after the documents were found and have sought to work collaboratively to find any other stray papers.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/25/multiple-reports-say-white-house-hid-classified-doc-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Multiple Reports Say White House Hid Classified Doc Scandal
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 07:13:03 pm »
They were very careful to wait until AFTER the 2022 midterm elections to comment.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.