Author Topic: Gov. Hochul Cooks With Gas Stoves While Pushing Ban In New Buildings  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ZACH WILLIAMS AND CARL CAMPANILE ON JAN 23, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Gov. Hochul Cooks With Gas Stoves While Pushing Ban In New Buildings

hochul gas stoveGov. Hochul wants to start banning gas stoves in new homes by 2025 – but critics say she’s full of hot air.

The pushback is targeting Hochul’s personal use of fossil fuels on gas ranges at the Executive Mansion in Albany and at her private pad in Buffalo.

“The governor’s push to ban gas stoves appears to be as hypocritical as it is ridiculous,” Assembly Minority Leader William Barclay (R-Fulton) fumed. [emphasis, links added]

“One has to wonder how many times she’s fired up her own gas stove since declaring them environmentally unsafe in her State of the State Address,” he added.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/gov-hochul-cooks-with-gas-stoves-while-pushing-ban-in-new-buildings/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson