Author Topic: Scoop: MS-13 Murder Suspect Entered as a UAC  (Read 199 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Scoop: MS-13 Murder Suspect Entered as a UAC
« on: January 23, 2023, 06:21:49 pm »
Scoop: MS-13 Murder Suspect Entered as a UAC
Unanswered questions

By Jon Feere on January 22, 2023

The Center for Immigration Studies can report that that an illegal alien, MS-13 gang member-turned murder suspect recently arrested in Maryland was allowed into the country by the Biden administration as an Unaccompanied Alien Child (UAC) early last year. The 17-year-old UAC allegedly strangled 20-year-old Kayla Hamilton to death in July 2022, only months after being released into the United States. While his illegal alien status has been reported, the fact that he entered as a UAC has not been reported until now. According to media reports, Ms. Hamilton was autistic and had recently moved to Aberdeen, Md., with her boyfriend.

The case raises a number of questions, and Congress must obtain a full accounting from the Biden administration officials running the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), now that is known that both departments played a role in the release of this dangerous individual.

Was any background check conducted on the UAC, and if so, what did it reveal? At what point did the Executive Branch learn that this individual was connected to MS-13, and was he released into the United States despite his affiliation?

https://cis.org/Feere/Scoop-MS13-Murder-Suspect-Entered-UAC
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Scoop: MS-13 Murder Suspect Entered as a UAC
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 06:22:42 pm »
Just another poor, innocent babe corrupted by America. 8888crybaby
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson