Author Topic: Illegal Alien Caught With Enough Fentanyl To Kill 7 Million People In Colorado  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Caught With Enough Fentanyl To Kill 7 Million People In Colorado
Updated: 2 days ago

GRAND JUNCTION, CO - On January 9, deputies initiated a traffic stop on I-70 near Fruita, Colorado, after spotting a vehicle with phony plates. The driver of that car was Henry Espinal-Meza, 30, who agreed to a search of his vehicle.

That search yielded an astounding 60,000 fentanyl pills (15 pounds worth), cocaine and a large sum of cash.

Espinal-Meza was charged with three counts of possession with intent to distribute and is currently being held at the Mesa County Jail on an ICE detainer.

View this suspect’s booking info…

The amount of fentanyl seized was enough to kill a little more than 6.8 million people, according to the DEA.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/illegal-alien-caught-with-enough-fentanyl-to-kill-7-million-people-in-colorado
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He wasn't arrested, was he?  They immediately turned him loose, didn't they? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson