Author Topic: Record number of border deaths occurred under Biden, data shows  (Read 108 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Record number of border deaths occurred under Biden, data shows
"Biden's got blood on his hands," former CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan said.

By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: January 22, 2023 - 4:20pm

U.S. Customs and Border Protection recorded 880 illegal migrant deaths last fiscal year under the Biden administration, marking the highest number of deaths since data became available, according to data obtained by a Freedom of Information Act request.

The second-highest number of migrant deaths, 566, occurred in fiscal year 2021, which lasted from October 2020 through September 2021, according to data published Friday by The Epoch Times. Although this time period includes part of the Trump administration, federal data shows that during President Joe Biden's first full month in office, Border Patrol agents began encountering tens of thousands of more illegal migrants at the southern border.

Publicly available data shows that in 2020, the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, 247 border deaths occurred, a record low. The Biden administration has broken the policy of publicly releasing the border death toll.

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/record-number-border-deaths-recorded-under-biden
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson