Author Topic: Border agents confirm 1.2 million 'gotaway' migrants under Biden administration  (Read 123 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDER SECURITY Published January 22, 2023 11:31am EST
Border agents confirm 1.2 million 'gotaway' migrants under Biden administration
Illegal immigration continues to skyrocket under President Biden
By Anders Hagstrom , Bill Melugin | Fox News

Biden, Harris border crisis is 'by design': Anna Paulina Luna

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna, R-Fla., joins 'Fox Report' to discuss the migrant surge breaking another record as migrant encounters top 250,000 in December.

U.S. border agents have confirmed that 1.2 million illegal migrants "got away" from authorities while crossing the border under President Biden's administration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) sources told Fox News on Sunday.

CBP tracks hundreds of thousands of migrant encounters at the U.S.-Mexico Border every month, but that stat does not include the number of known "gotaways," or migrants who were detected by authorities but not apprehended. Since Biden entered office in January 2021, border crossings have exploded, and at least 1.2 million migrants successfully evaded authorities.

The first half of Biden's four-year term saw monthly border encounters rise from 101,000 in February 2021 to 251,000 in December 2022, according to CBP stats.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-agents-confirm-1-2-million-gotaway-migrants-biden-administration
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson