Author Topic: Stuck On Stupid & Insanity At Davos: 600k Hiroshima Bombs/Day From Fossil Fuels Cause Oceans To Boil  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stuck On Stupid & Insanity At Davos: 600k Hiroshima Bombs/Day From Fossil Fuels Cause Oceans To Boil

The annual Davos' WEF confab of elites has a history of off-the-wall to sheer lunacy about the supposed catastrophic climate change crisis.

And Al Gore wins the WEF 2023 lunacy gold for his claim that humanity produces 600k of Hiroshima-sized atomic atmospheric warming explosions on a DAILY basis, thus the "oceans are boiling," according to the former VP. (Watch him here.)

But as it always seems to be the case, the empirical evidence does not match up even a smidgen with the fantastical catastrophe claims made by doomsday elites. In fact, the oceans have been ever so slightly cooling over the past 8-9 years despite the billions of CO2 tonnes emitted from human fossil fuel combustion.

The below first chart plots the temperature anomalies for the tropical oceans surrounding Hawaii, as reported by NOAA for year-end 2022; the second NOAA chart is for the Gulf of Mexico; and the third NOAA chart is for all oceans.

https://www.c3headlines.com/2023/01/stuck-on-stupid-at-davos-oceans-boiln-common.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about that fusion plasma reactor at the center of the universe, the Sun?  That thing could be causing Global Warming.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 05:16:30 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright