Author Topic: ‘Most Americans would be shocked’: Comer warns of Biden family’s ‘connections’ to China amid doc deb  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Most Americans would be shocked’: Comer warns of Biden family’s ‘connections’ to China amid doc debacle
January 22, 2023 | Harold Hutchison

Republican Rep. James Comer of Kentucky said Sunday that “connections” between China’s ruling party and the Biden family present serious concerns amid Biden’s document scandal.

“I think most Americans would be shocked if they saw how many connections the Biden family has to people directly affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party,” Comer, who chairs the House Oversight Committee, told “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo. “It’s very startling.”

“I took the president at his word when the first set of documents were found at the Biden Center for Diplomacy that he had just inadvertently misplaced those documents,” Comer said. “But now this has gone from being irresponsible to downright scary. This has all the pattern of an influence-peddling scheme and, you know, it also has the makings of a potential cover-up. I mean, five different locations at least?”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/01/22/most-americans-would-be-shocked-comer-warns-of-biden-familys-connections-to-china-amid-doc-debacle-1326800/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34