Author Topic: Jim Crow on Steroids: Fox News Contributor Kicked Out of Miami Restaurant For the Crime of Being Bla  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Crow on Steroids: Fox News Contributor Kicked Out of Miami Restaurant For the Crime of Being Black and Conservative
By Kira Davis | 2:00 PM on January 22, 2023

Gianno Caldwell is a Fox News contributor, author and activist. Raised on the south side of Chicago, Caldwell often credits his upbringing with helping him to be resilliant and driven. When his teenage brother was murdered by random gunfire on a Chicago street corner one Friday morning last summer, Caldwell became a passionate spokesperson for justice. In particular, Caldwell has railed against the lax crime policies of liberal legislators and prosecutors in cities across the nation. He even testified in front of Congress recently, as someone who has been directly affected by the unchecked violence plaguing American cities.

Caldwell also happens to be black, and apparently the combination of his racial identity and his politics were too much for one North Miami restaurant owner. In an incident that calls to mind the bitter past of many black Americans who sacrificed their own lives and safety just for the right to eat in the same establishments as any other American, the owner of Paradis Books and Bread kicked out Caldwell and his dining companions, citing his politics as the problem.

https://twitter.com/GiannoCaldwell/status/1616862353286647808

more
https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2023/01/22/jim-crow-on-steroids-fox-news-contributor-kicked-out-of-miami-restaurant-for-the-crime-of-being-black-and-conservative-n692547
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Gee, how diverse of them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jim Crow on Steroids: Fox News Contributor Kicked Out of Miami Restaurant For the Crime of Being Black and Conservative

Good, I hope it was widely shared and every right of center patron takes their business elsewhere.

Conservative $'s prefer spending where they are welcome
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yelp Nazis have already intervened.

Funny how they don't do that when the shoe is on the other foot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yelp Nazis have already intervened.

Funny how they don't do that when the shoe is on the other foot.
I have no doubt that the supporters are all friends, family, employees or Yelp bots. I don't trust yelp, it has been a manipulated site for a very long time.

Offline Hoodat

I have no doubt that the supporters are all friends, family, employees or Yelp bots. I don't trust yelp, it has been a manipulated site for a very long time.

There is a SouthPark episode that deals with Yelpers.  It was highly disgusting, yet Karma intensive.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sounds like a civil rights lawsuit to me?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sounds like a civil rights lawsuit to me?
Maybe, the real question is whether they were really booted for their political views and not color. Throwing the race card be it by a liberal or conservative is suspect. I suppose that he could file a suit against the owner but the onus would be on him to show that the owner wouldn't have booted a a group that was entirely White for having a political discussion the owner disagreed with. I think we are in a he said/he said situation here.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Likely, a customer recognized him, told the owner and the owner got all virtue signally.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
As a small business owner I reserve the right to refuse service to anybody for any reason except race. I accept race a legitimate reason based on the 14th amendment. Business owners have the right to make stupid business decisions. That is the way it works.