Author Topic: ‘Catastrophic’: Former Trump Officials Shred Biden Admin Over Record-Setting Migrant Encounters  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Catastrophic’: Former Trump Officials Shred Biden Admin Over Record-Setting Migrant Encounters

Jennie Taer//The Daily Caller News Foundation

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
January 20, 2023
9:07 PM ET
FONT SIZE:

As migrant encounters for December break all records, former Trump administration officials say the Biden administration is solely to blame.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) confirmed that authorities encountered more than 250,000 migrants at the southern border in December, as previously reported by the Daily Caller News Foundation. The number shows the staggering results of the Biden administration’s immigration policies, according to three Trump administration officials who spoke with the DCNF. (RELATED: Biden Admin’s New Refugee Sponsorship Program Partners With ‘Abolish ICE’ Organization)

“What’s been happening at the border the last two years continues to be a catastrophic crisis, and the White House, Secretary Mayorkas, and the open-borders advocates on the left continue to lie about it. Under the last Democratic president, 25,000 encounters was a borderline crisis — for the Biden administration, 10 times that number is simply business as usual,” former CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan said in a statement to the DCNF.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/20/customs-and-border-protection-immigration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson