Author Topic: Border Patrol nabbed 17 people on FBI terror watch list at southern border in December  (Read 177 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDER SECURITY Published January 21, 2023 4:23pm EST
Border Patrol nabbed 17 people on FBI terror watch list at southern border in December
Customs and Border Protection's latest numbers mean that here have been 38 terror watch list encounters on the border since October
Adam ShawBy Adam Shaw , Bill Melugin | Fox News

Border town residents in Yuma, Arizona shared their concerns for national security as more migrants flood into the U.S. after paying the cartels for entry.

Border Patrol agents stopped 17 people on the FBI’s terror watch list at the southern border in December, bringing the total of individuals arrested at the southern border to 38 already for the current fiscal year.

Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) latest numbers for December, released on Friday, revealed Border Patrol has arrested 17 people at the southern border whose names match on the FBI's Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) -- which contains information about the identities of those who are known or "reasonably suspected" of being involved in terrorist activities.

December’s numbers bring the total number of terror watch list arrests between the ports of entry since FY 2023 began on Oct 1. to 38.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-nabbed-17-people-fbi-terror-watch-list-southern-border-december
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Zowie! *bouche*  How many DIDN'T THEY CATCH?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson