Author Topic: 1.5 Tons of Marijuana Seized at Texas Border Crossing  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
1.5 Tons of Marijuana Seized at Texas Border Crossing
« on: January 21, 2023, 05:53:23 pm »
1.5 Tons of Marijuana Seized at Texas Border Crossing

BOB PRICE18 Jan 202362

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers seized more than 1.5 tons of marijuana at a South Texas port of entry on January 14. Officials reported the value of the drugs to be in excess of $7.5 million.

CBP officers assigned to the World Trade Bridge in Laredo, Texas, observed a 2004 Freightliner tractor-trailer approaching for inspection for entry into the United States from Mexico, according to a statement from Laredo Field Office officials. The officers referred the driver to a secondary inspection station.

A search of the trailer by a K-9 team and non-intrusive inspection systems led to the discovery of the possibility of drugs being smuggled in a commercial shipment of cotton candy.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/01/18/1-5-tons-of-marijuana-seized-at-texas-border-crossing/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson