Author Topic: “Rape the White Girls” Poet Included in Florida’s Black AP Course  (Read 369 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Rape the White Girls” Poet Included in Florida’s Black AP Course

“We are all beautiful (except white people, they are full of, and made of s__t),”
January 21, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 21 Comments

The media lies. It always lies.

DeSantis sparks outrage with rejection of African American studies class – The Hill

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is facing criticism after his administration rejected an Advanced Placement African American Studies course from being taught in Florida schools, the latest curriculum-related action by the governor to draw fierce backlash.

The DeSantis administration made the move earlier this month, when it sent a letter to the College Board Florida Partnership arguing that “the content of this course is inexplicably contrary to Florida law and significantly lacks educational value.” The letter didn’t name which law the course purportedly violated, and the state’s Department of Education did not clarify that matter when asked by The Hill.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/rape-the-white-girls-poet-included-in-floridas-black-ap-course/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: “Rape the White Girls” Poet Included in Florida’s Black AP Course
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 04:15:59 pm »
It's not as objectionable as Dr. Suess, I guess. *****rollingeyes***** 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Re: “Rape the White Girls” Poet Included in Florida’s Black AP Course
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 05:34:04 pm »
It's not as objectionable as Dr. Suess, I guess. *****rollingeyes*****
Or "Kill my Landlord":
Tyrone Green : Dark and lonely on a summer's night. Kill my landlord. Kill my landlord. Watchdog barking. Do he bite? Kill my landlord. Kill my landlord. Slip in his window. Break his neck. Then his house I start to wreck. Got no reason. What the heck? Kill my landlord. Kill my landlord. C-I-L my land lord!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org