Author Topic: Al Gore’s Rant at the Davos/WEF Forum that Climate Change Will Create 1 BILLION Climate Refugees Is  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Al Gore’s Rant at the Davos/WEF Forum that Climate Change Will Create 1 BILLION Climate Refugees Is Unhinged and Wrong
By Anthony Watts -January 20, 20231

Media outlets, such as, Fox News, Reuters, The Daily Mail, and The Epoch Times are abuzz with former U.S. Vice-President Al Gore’s performance at the annual World Economic Forum at Davos.  Gore, part of panel of eight speakers, gave what several media outlets have called an “unhinged,” rant about climate change. Among other things, Gore claimed climate change was causing boiling oceans, rain bombs, and creating 1 billion new climate refugees.

Watch the video:

https://climaterealism.com/2023/01/al-gores-rant-at-the-davos-wef-forum-that-climate-change-will-create-1-billion-climate-refugees-is-unhinged-and-wrong/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson