Author Topic: ‘Oh my God that’s treason’: Pic of box marked ‘Important Docs’ on Hunter’s laptop raises eyebrows  (Read 280 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Oh my God that’s treason’: Pic of box marked ‘Important Docs’ on Hunter’s laptop raises eyebrows
January 21, 2023 | Vivek Saxena

Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop reportedly contains a photo of an unsealed box of “Important Docs + Photos,” raising the question of whether the “important docs” were classified U.S. federal government documents.

According to the New York Post, which has a copy of the laptop’s hard drive, the box “was left unsealed on a table ahead of a child’s birthday party.”

More importantly, the box was left unsealed in the exact same Delaware home where President Joe Biden was discovered to have had classified documents.

But there’s more.

“Another image on the infamous laptop reveals that Hunter Biden apparently made more than 160 trips to the sprawling, lakeside house in just 52 days during the same time he was involved in controversial business dealings with a Chinese energy conglomerate — and while the home contained the discovered classified documents,” the Post reported Friday.

One of Hunter’s visits occurred in the middle of the night on March 8th, 2017.

“R u awake,” Hunter texted his step-mom early that morning.

“Open the door plz,” he added in another text message sent at 2:37 am.

His stepmother, current first lady Jill Biden, responded shortly thereafter with an “Ok,” which prompted Hunter to reply that his key had fallen off “in the house.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/01/21/oh-my-god-thats-treason-pic-of-box-marked-important-docs-on-hunters-laptop-raises-eyebrows-1326472/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is THIS where Joe Biden stashed his classified White House documents? Photo from Hunter's laptop shows taped-up cardboard box labeled 'Important Doc's and Photos' lying around his Delaware home

A box labeled 'Important Doc's + Photos' appears to have been left unsealed on a table in the Delaware home of President Joe Biden
    It raises questions about presence of sensitive government records in the home
    A picture showing the cardboard box on a wooden table was found on his son Hunter Biden's laptop

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com and James Gordon For Dailymail.com

Published: 20:14 EST, 20 January 2023 | Updated: 02:23 EST, 21 January 2023

A box labeled 'Important Doc's + Photos' has been pictured, unsealed, on a table at the Delaware home of President Joe Biden.

The photo shows family snaps laid out on the dining table lined by chairs before a gathering, together with a white cardboard file box with brown packing tape on it.

On the lid in black marker pen is scrawled 'Important Doc's + Photos'.

The box was open and left ajar in the photo believed to be taken by Hunter Biden and found on his laptop, as reported by The New York Post, which also revealed how he made over 160 trips to the home during a 52 day period.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11660091/Photo-Hunters-laptop-shows-taped-cardboard-box-labeled-Important-Docs-Photos.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Can the FBI agents who went to Biden's home to retrieve the documents confirm that they were contained in this box?  Oh wait, that never happened.  The DOJ sent Biden's lawyers instead so that they could 'clean up' the crime scene first.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

“R u awake,” Hunter texted his step-mom early that morning.

“Open the door plz,” he added in another text message sent at 2:37 am.

His stepmother, current first lady Jill Biden, responded shortly thereafter
They keep odd hours in the Biden house. Or maybe she had just changed someone's Depends.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NOT "treason". It was clearly a violation of secrecy laws because there are VERY strict rules and regulations about how to handle classified material as well as WHO has access to classified material.

There is also a thing known as "need to know" in the world  of national secrets,and it flat doesn't make a DAMN about your security rating IF YOU CAN'T ESTABLISH YOU HAD A "NEED TO KNOW" what was on those documents.

I had a "Top Secret Crypto Code Word" security clearance when I was in the army,but it was illegal for me to have access to documents that were rated as "Confidential",which is the lowest security classification, unless I could prove I had a "need to know" what info was on them.

And you can bet your bippy that the people in charge of handling classified documents took this sort of thing VERY seriously.

Unfortunately,we now have a US President that sees classified documents as an avenue to getting cash money in offshore accounts instead of something that needs safeguarding.

BTW,in case you don't know,there are even people who are called "classified couriers" whose job it is to deliver classified documents to people that need to read them,and he will stand around and wait for them to be read and given back to him before he leaves. This sort of thing is rare these days,but it still happens,and you do NOT want to try to take their briefcases away from them because they WILL shoot you dead on the spot.

This is the number 1 thing the military takes seriously.

Damn shame presidents don't see it that way,isn't it?

BTW,I seriously doubt these classified documents had anything to do with military activity. Chances are they were related to US economic plans including weapons systems procurement,plans to finance things like Dams or clean rivers in 3rd world countries,etc,etc,etc. That's where the REAL money is to be made because someone "in the know" is in a position to buy corporate stock that will greatly increase in value once the money is given away.

As someone famous once noted,"Hit's all about de Benjamins!"

Not that I think Slow Joe or his spawn would ever even DREAM of doing something like insider trading for personal profits.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can the FBI agents who went to Biden's home to retrieve the documents confirm that they were contained in this box? 

@Hoodat

Not if they want to keep their jobs and their pensions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!