Author Topic: Democrat Senator Tim Kaine Says He Will Seek Another Term  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Senator Tim Kaine Says He Will Seek Another Term
« on: January 21, 2023, 12:41:50 am »
Democrat Senator Tim Kaine Says He Will Seek Another Term

Jacob Bliss 20 Jan 2023 Washington, DC

Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA) said on Friday that he would seek another term in the United States Senate when he is up for reelection in 2024.

“I’m happy to announce that I will seek re-election in 2024 to keep delivering results for Virginia! I love the Commonwealth and its citizens and want to keep being your Senator,” Kaine said on Twitter. “I hope to earn your support once again to battle for Virginia priorities in Congress.”

The Virginia Democrat’s announcement that he will seek a third term in the upper chamber is a sign of relief for some, as his party is already planning to spend millions on more challenging seats such as Sen. Joe Manchin’s West Virginia seat, Sen. Sherrod Brown’s Ohio seat, and Sen. Jon Tester’s Montana seat.

As Breitbart News has noted, in 2024, the Senate Democrats will have to try to keep, if not expand, their 51-seat majority. That would involve potentially spending millions on protecting Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ), who has already been fielding potential primary challengers after recently changing her party to Independent. In addition to there being open seats due to members retiring, some Democrat senators will be running in states that have turned redder over the years — such as Manchin.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/20/democrat-senator-tim-kaine-says-he-will-seek-another-term/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Re: Democrat Senator Tim Kaine Says He Will Seek Another Term
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 01:20:27 am »
Tim Kaine is an idiot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 03:44:28 am »
Tim Kaine is an idiot.

He's basically the Democrat version of Yeb.  A complete non-entity.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 04:16:24 am »
Looking forward to voting against you, Timmy.