Author Topic: White House insists Biden takes classified documents 'seriously' after he says 'no regrets'  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 20, 2023 2:27pm EST
White House insists Biden takes classified documents 'seriously' after he says 'no regrets'
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre repeatedly refused to answer questions about Biden's documents

By Chris Pandolfo | Fox News

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Friday refused to answer reporter's questions about the classified documents found at President Biden's Delaware home or the president's comment that he has "no regrets" about his handling of these materials.

During a press briefing, Jean-Pierre announced Biden is retreating to his home in Rehoboth Beach for the weekend. But when she was asked if his trip home had anything to do with the classified documents that were found at his Wilmington residence, Jean-Pierre dodged the question and referred reporters to the White House counsel's office or the Department of Justice for new developments.

"I'm not going to comment on that piece at all from here. I'm just going to continue to be prudent and consistent and respect the Department of Justice process," Jean-Pierre said.

Another reporter asked a follow-up question about a statement Biden made while touring California to observe storm recovery efforts on Thursday.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-insists-biden-classified-documents-seriously-after-no-regrets
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Although I normally don't, I watched a presser with Karrine the other day. She is in way over her head. She was close to melt down mode. If she were in a situation like, say, a spokesman for a Repub president was in and the press had the long knives out this person would be a puddle on the floor.

There is no doubt in my mind that when the Biden Document story broke she was like... 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000