Author Topic: Three Children Ages 1, 6, and 9 — Rescued Near the Border  (Read 141 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Three Children Ages 1, 6, and 9 — Rescued Near the Border
« on: January 20, 2023, 06:38:32 pm »
Three Children Ages 1, 6, and 9 — Rescued Near the Border
By M Dowling -January 19, 20232

Mexican authorities rescued three young sisters from El Salvador, abandoned at the border.

The three young girls are one, six, and nine. They were discovered after the Mexican National Guard put out an alert Wednesday. Perhaps the children became separated from their parents.

This goes on continually, and sometimes they are found deceased. Parents sometimes send them alone with cartels to later gain entrée into the United States for themselves.

Biden and his administration are responsible for this human rights tragedy on our border. It’s child abuse.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/three-children-ages-1-6-and-9-rescued-near-the-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Three Children Ages 1, 6, and 9 — Rescued Near the Border
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 06:40:16 pm »
Anu American parents who abandoned their children like that would be in jail and never see those kids again.  I would be when the government finds the parents, they'll give them right back. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson