Author Topic: ‘Cartels are here’: California sheriff rips border crisis as details emerge on massacre of 6  (Read 212 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Cartels are here’: California sheriff rips border crisis as details emerge on massacre of 6
Story by Lee Brown • Yesterday 6:58 PM

Gruesome new details have emerged about a teenage mom and her baby son “massacred” with four other relatives in California — where a local sheriff blamed the border crisis for a rising threat of bloodthirsty cartels.

The bloodbath early Monday unfolded in the small town of Goshen at a property well-known to cops as a base for gang and drug activity, Tulare County Sheriff Mike Boudreaux said while announcing a $10,000 reward.

At least one of the victims was a member of the Sureño gang who’d been busted days earlier for an illegal stash of drugs and high-powered weapons — but quickly released because of soft bail laws.

“It is very clear that this family was a target and that there are gang associations involved as well as drug investigations,” the sheriff said a day after the carnage, calling it “definitely a specific, targeted massacre.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/cartels-are-here-california-sheriff-rips-border-crisis-as-details-emerge-on-massacre-of-6/ar-AA16xnw7?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=1cda917483324253b3a9ed0e1262c507
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The cartels are all over the country, and I'd wager in every state.
It's why fentanyl is involved in so many deaths, and other drugs are taking a back seat.
The cartels are controlling what comes in.
FJB
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis