Author Topic: LA Times Flawed Year 2022 Climate Alarmist Propaganda Editorial  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
LA Times Flawed Year 2022 Climate Alarmist Propaganda Editorial
« on: January 20, 2023, 06:06:51 pm »
LA Times Flawed Year 2022 Climate Alarmist Propaganda Editorial
4 hours ago Guest Blogger 13 Comments
Guest essay by Larry Hamlin

The L A Times published an Editorial shown below that falsely represented the year 2022 climate outcomes based on their articles science data unsupported climate alarmist propaganda claim that the world is heading toward a climate disaster.

“You can’t say the 2022 climate data coming out is surprising. But it sure is alarming.

U.S. federal agencies last week reported that 2022 was either the fifth or sixth hottest year on record, depending on the accounting method used. The 10 warmest years over the last 143 years have all occurred since 2010. Another study showed the amount of heat being taken up by Earth’s oceans reached another record high last year.”

The Times climate alarmist propaganda editorial fails to present or even discuss relevant measured climate science data that display the most significant year 2022 climate science measured data outcomes.

NOAA’s Climate at a Glance website provides a detailed look for the years 2016 and 2022 of the behavior of global average temperature anomaly as shown below with these results hyped by the L A Times article as “alarming.”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/01/20/la-times-flawed-year-2022-climate-alarmist-propaganda-editorial/
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 06:07:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson