Author Topic: More revelations about Biden’s mishandling of classified and top-secret documents  (Read 203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 20, 2023
More revelations about Biden’s mishandling of classified and top-secret documents
By Rajan Laad

It started with the discovery of classified documents at Joe Biden's former office at his think tank.

This discovery was made on Nov. 2, 2022, a few days prior to the midterms. Yet the information was buried by the White House and other agencies which knew of the matter to protect the Democrats from any electoral harm.

Recently, the Washington Post reported on how Biden’s lawyers, the White House, and the Department of Justice colluded to hide vital information from the public.

Since the WaPo is a Democrat mouthpiece, there was abundant spin.

The WaPo interviewed people directly involved in the discovery of the classified document and subsequent coverup.

The following are the key aspect of the revelations:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/more_revelations_about_bidens_mishandling_of_classified_and_topsecret_documents.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Did they find even more Classified documents in boxes next to Biden's AMC Gremlin?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.