Author Topic: BREAKING via ALEX BERENSON: New Chinese Study Shows that More than Four COVID Jabs Produced Near Com  (Read 401 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING via ALEX BERENSON: New Chinese Study Shows that More than Four COVID Jabs Produced Near Complete Collapse of Immune System in Mice
By Jim Hoft
Published January 18, 2023 at 6:45pm

Alex Berenson warned earlier today that he had information on a new study that would end ALL BOOSTER SHOTS immediately.

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1615775485895524367

On Wednesday night Alex Berenson posted information on a new study from China that shows four COVID jabs can send the immune system into complete collapse.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/breaking-via-alex-berenson-new-chinese-study-shows-four-covid-jabs-produced-near-complete-collapse-immune-system-mice/
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 01:54:57 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That 75 year Pharma test study blackout and exemption now is really making sense.

As one who dealt with the CDC professionally 40+ years ago, I am goobsmacked how I am now included in the ranks of "the duped".

I am not 100% convinced, but if this a true double blind study, and meeting statistical guidelines........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

I'll stick this here - twitter thread from Larry Schweikart.

Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
1) Trump, Vaxiopaths, and anti-Vaxiopaths
We are at a fluid period. There is still a great deal of time for President Trump to begin a walkback. What will that entail if he does or doesn't?
2) Where are we on the vax? It is now entirely reasonable to treat ANY news of a young person's death, particularly an athlete, as suspect. Our first response should be skepticism in the direction of a vax.
3) Obviously, the "new anti-vaxiopaths" will treat any death (gunshot wounds and motorcycle accidents) as suspect, and that is obviously going too far the other direction.
4) I do not think critics of the vax such as @tracybeanz are anywhere close to this position yet. On the contrary, they are moving us (so far) in the right direction.
Medically and scientifically, we are at the TIP OF THE ICEBERG. Only now, two years later, is anyone conducting the kinds of studies and autopsies needed to determine how deadly this vax was.
6) Did it save some? Almost certainly, if only by the accidental fact that with differences in peoples' bodies and reactions, some were indeed saved, or effects minimized.
7) Did it kill others? Absolutely.
8) What is the ratio? This is where we are now. Trump is verging on insane to claim "100 million saved."
9) Will the # saved/mitigated exceed the number dead/harmed? Probably, but not by much.
10) Remember that WE WON'T KNOW for a decade how bad this was. Thalidomide took FOUR YEARS to be removed from the market.
11) People with new vax-related clotting tendencies may not have these kill them, or may not see the clots become an issue for years.
12) That doesn't even begin to address changes in the DNA, metabolism, and other long-term factors.
13) Totally out of the blue, but before it's done I'd say there will have been  something in the neighborhood of 4-5 million seriously negatively affected by the vax, with perhaps half that number experiencing fatal results directly tied.
14) However, understand that the more you test, the more you find. Again TIP OF THE ICEBERG.
15) That leaves us with two groups. The vaxiopaths will take years to come to grips with this. Realize that in many cases admitting they were wrong on this affects them personally  (they may have killed granny, or a teen AND they are realizing they may have permanently damaged themselves). Some will be able to admit this, but for others, they will not be able to handle this extreme cognitive dissonance. To admit they killed their own kid may be too much, EVER. You all are going to have to understand that about them. Same way some smokers would never admit cigarettes were cancerous.
17) For the anti-vaxiopaths, there is a much different problem, a political one. It is extremely similar to WMDs.  ...

Rest of thread

https://twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/1616454452051050498
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org