Author Topic: Eric Adams leads US mayors to demand Biden take action on immigration crisis  (Read 273 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eric Adams leads US mayors to demand Biden take action on immigration crisis
The border crisis is breaking record after record under President Biden
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

NYC Mayor Eric Adams calls on Biden admin to secure border: 'National problem'
Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., joined 'Fox & Friends' to discuss Adams' handling of the migrant surge and how she thinks he has 'incentivized' illegal immigration.

Democratic New York City Mayor Eric Adams led fellow mayors across the U.S. in bashing the federal response to the immigration crisis on Wednesday.

Adams made the comments while at a conference of U.S. mayors on Wednesday. The group called on President Biden and Congress to provide further funding to cities and to enforce a more even distribution of migrants flowing across the border.

Thanks to a bussing program from Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, NYC alone has received more than 30,000 migrants in the past 12 months.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eric-adams-leads-us-mayors-demand-biden-take-action-immigration-crisis
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline EdinVA

I guess those 50 illegals that DeSantis sent him were to much for New York to handle..  :silly:

Offline berdie

I thank Abbott and Desantis for this. Good on them for bringing the issue to areas that love to preach acceptance...until they have to deal with it. Reality bites.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I thank Abbott and Desantis for this. Good on them for bringing the issue to areas that love to preach acceptance...until they have to deal with it. Reality bites.

Yep. Excellent psyops move on their part.
The Republic is lost.