Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: Just Let the Democrat-Run Hellhole Cities Destroy Themselves  (Read 170 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Morning Briefing: Just Let the Democrat-Run Hellhole Cities Destroy Themselves
BY STEPHEN KRUISER 2:29 AM ON JANUARY 19, 2023

Happy Thursday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Ansel not only believed that space aliens lived among us, but he was also convinced that all of them were named “Vernon.”

The descent into lawlessness in America’s Democrat-run cities has pretty much been on steroids ever since the George Floyd Summer of Love riots in 2020. To be sure, most of them were already headed in a bad direction, but they’ve been moving at breakneck speed these past two-and-a-half years.

Many of these cities were places I loved visiting and doing shows in during my early days on the road. I have particularly fond memories of gigs in Seattle and Washington, D.C. I would jump at any chance I got to work in either city. The Antifa/BLM “Let’s burn everything” vibe is a bit off-putting, however.

On the one hand, it’s not pleasant seeing some once-great American cities deteriorate in rapid fashion, largely due to having been under Democrat rule for far too long.

On the other, they brought the deterioration on themselves by reflexively voting for Democrats for decades on end.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/01/19/the-morning-briefing-just-let-the-democrat-run-hellhole-cities-destroy-themselves-n1663070
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 01:05:37 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson