Author Topic: Armed Gas Station Attendant Knows Exactly What to Do When Robbery Suspect Turns His Back  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Armed Gas Station Attendant Knows Exactly What to Do When Robbery Suspect Turns His Back

By Ryan Ledendecker
  January 18, 2023 at 6:22pm

Anti-gun politicians are quick to exploit mass shooting situations, especially when the details match their preferred narratives. They immediately call for stricter gun control, which only benefits the gun-wielding bad guys.

They also fail to point out the countless stories of heroism and lives saved due to law-abiding citizens owning and deploying firearms at the right time.

That increasingly common theme was again recently evidenced at a gas station in Avondale, Arizona, where a gun-owning clerk thwarted what was reportedly a potentially deadly robbery attempt.

The frightening incident took place in the early morning hours.

https://www.westernjournal.com/armed-gas-station-attendant-knows-exactly-robbery-suspect-turns-back/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson