Author Topic: Facebook to allow pictures of naked breasts for trans and non-binary people but not for cis-gender w  (Read 539 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 02:54:25 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Our society for decades has been crumbling in decay.  We do not educate our children, and the result is they are pretty much clueless on everything.

Our society has established the notion that anything one wants is fine.  Boy wants to be a girl, fine.  A girl wants to be a boy, fine. One of the largest cities in America recognizes 30+ sex classifications, fine.  A white woman identifies as black, fine.  Anything goes.  Cities no longer recognize the need for law and order and are getting rid of their police force.  Crime is rampant.  Fine.

We have proven thoroughly that insanity is sane, and the sane just do not matter.

Our society is displacing blue collar workers with illegal invading aliens who are willing to work for a fraction of what USA citizens are willing to work for.  White collar workers are being displaced by H1-b Visa recipients working at half the salary and no benefits.  And the ONLY PERSON to come along in the last 20 years with rhetoric claiming he will stop this nonsense was Donald Trump.  Of course he completely failed.  He built 440 miles of walls on a 2,000+ mile border.  The wall was not built.  It wasn't only his fault, the Republicans did not support him and the Democommies actively opposed his every step.  And on the H1-b Visa Program, Trump 5-6 months into his presidency met with the tech billionaire oligarchs, and he increased the numbers of H1-b Visa recipients, despite having promised with his empty rhetoric to eliminate the program DAY ONE OF HIS PRESIDENCY.

This one aw-sh*t wiped out all his That-a-boys.  Literally.  I work in the tech industry, and 80-90% of all the people I now work with are from India.  No joke.  And that is when I can get a project.  If we eliminated the H1-b Visa Program, some 1.6 million people, I would never want for a job.  But the UGLY TRUTH is that American citizens are being systematically displaced, and not one person in America is representing the American workforce.  NOT A SINGLE PERSON.  It is disheartening.

The United States of America is a nation of betrayal.  The citizens of this once great nation get betrayed every day.  This erosion of respect for the American people will only continue to worsen.  Nothing good in the future is waiting for the people of this nation.  NOTHING!!!  The republic has been destroyed, I believe permanently.  The 2020 election was literally stolen, there is plenty of video evidence to support that fact, and a big fact nothing.  And as long as we allow this to continue, we are no different than Putin's Russia.  Our elections are as fair as Russia's.  It is called FIXED.  Nothing democratic, and allowed to continue, I believe the day will come where it is irreversible.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

American society, culture, and norms are being torn down before our very eyes. We have people with mental illnesses in places of high power.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO mourns:
"American society, culture, and norms are being torn down before our very eyes"

Once again, I will repeat this:
"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in ourselves".