Author Topic: Biden smirks at reporters as shocking DOJ deal to keep FBI away from document search is reported  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden smirks at reporters as shocking DOJ deal to keep FBI away from document search is reported
January 18, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

President Joe Biden had the demeanor of a man who believes that he’s untouchable, smirking and laughing at questions from reporters about the classified documents stashed away at his home in Delaware on the day of a bombshell report that his Justice Department made a deal to keep FBI agents away from the search.

On Tuesday, a confident Biden refused to answer shouted questions about the mushrooming scandal that could bring down his presidency, a reaction that comes as the Wall Street Journal broke the news that the DOJ initially considered the presence of the FBI to monitor the search being conducted by the president’s personal attorneys for additional classified material but nixed the idea after speaking with his legal team.

After he concluded a White House sit-down with Netherlands’ Prime Minister Mark Rutte, Biden was deluged with shouted questions from assembled reporters with the dormant press suddenly taking a keen interest in accountability for Democrats. But his mirthful reaction could be interpreted by some as a sign that he already knows that the fix is in.

more w/video
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2857395/Video-President-Joe-Biden-refuses-answer-questions-documents-scandal.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is a crime to allow someone not properly cleared to do so to view classified material. Just sayin!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien