Author Topic: GARLAND AND FBI DECIDED NOT TO CONDUCT AN INDEPENDENT SEARCH OF BIDEN'S PROPERTIES!  (Read 541 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

One set of rules for republicans, and a second (and more lenient) set of rules for democrats.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: The DOJ Went Easy on Joe Biden in Search for Classified Documents
By Bonchie | 6:00 PM on January 17, 2023

When news broke that Joe Biden had been illegally keeping classified documents at the Penn Biden Center, many wondered when the FBI raids would begin. That became an even more prudent question as more and more troves were discovered, including one in the president’s garage. After all, direct FBI involvement was the standard set when dealing with former president Donald Trump. In mid-2022, his Florida home was raided to recover supposedly classified documents, complete with embarrassing leaks showing them strewn all over the floor

Yet, even in the midst of classified materials turning up seemingly everywhere, Biden’s lawyers have still been allowed to run the show, conducting the searches and giving the final word on what was or wasn’t found.

So where has the DOJ been? According to a new report from The Wall Street Journal, the department went easy on the president, deciding against having FBI agents oversee the searches of Biden’s various homes and offices.

https://twitter.com/AndrewRestuccia/status/1615467220221534228

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/01/17/report-the-doj-went-easy-on-joe-biden-in-search-for-classified-documents-n690110
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So how will anyone know what got deep sixed during these "searches"?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How do we know that Hunter didn't sell some of the unsecured sensitive information at the Biden Compound for crack money or ho' money?  He did have a $45,000/month rent to pay.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: DOJ Permitted Biden’s Personal Attorneys to Search for Classified Documents Without FBI

President Joe Biden’s Justice Department reportedly permitted the president’s personal attorneys to search for classified documents in separate locations without security clearances or the FBI present.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/17/report-doj-permitted-bidens-personal-attorneys-to-search-for-classified-documents-without-fbi/
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

One set of rules for republicans, and a second (and more lenient) set of rules for democrats.

Democrats  -  Opposing Equal Protection since 1836.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So how will anyone know what got deep sixed during these "searches"?
If Garland and the FBI conducted a search, would it be "independent"?

The FBI is seriously infested with partisan hacks, as they have proven, from "Russia! Russia! Russia!" right through inciting the 1/6 event using CIs, agents provocateur, and boots on the ground to entrap others, even going so far as to suppress reports giving organizations targeted a clean bill of health in order to present the approved narrative.

This is how poorly they regard the Rule of Law and Equal Protection.
No help from that quarter can be expected, and any truly investigative reporting will be consigned to the back alleys of the internet as the MSM slathers the whitewash on yet another coverup.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If Garland and the FBI conducted a search, would it be "independent"?

The FBI is seriously infested with partisan hacks, as they have proven, from "Russia! Russia! Russia!" right through inciting the 1/6 event using CIs, agents provocateur, and boots on the ground to entrap others, even going so far as to suppress reports giving organizations targeted a clean bill of health in order to present the approved narrative.

This is how poorly they regard the Rule of Law and Equal Protection.
No help from that quarter can be expected, and any truly investigative reporting will be consigned to the back alleys of the internet as the MSM slathers the whitewash on yet another coverup.

The "Rule of Law" is dead as a post in the USA currently and has been since at least December 11, 2020.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien