Author Topic: THIRTEEN FACTS ON THE DOZENS OF FEDERAL OPERATIVES WHO INFILTRATED THE TRUMP CROWDS ON JANUARY 6TH A  (Read 219 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
THIRTEEN FACTS ON THE DOZENS OF FEDERAL OPERATIVES WHO INFILTRATED THE TRUMP CROWDS ON JANUARY 6TH AT THE U.S. CAPITOL
Tweet
Dozens if not hundreds of government operatives infiltrated the protests at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Listed below are thirteen facts—with details—concerning those operatives who infiltrated the protests.
This from survivethenews.com.

FACT 1: The FBI infiltrated the Proud Boys—and their informant exonerated the Proud Boys of any conspiracy:
In July 2022 TGP contributor Cara Castronuova released whistleblower documents, text messages, and audio transcripts of FBI informant James Knowles’s communications with his FBI handlers on January 6.

The evidence exonerates Trump supporters and the Proud Boys of any conspiracy or planning to storm the U.S. Capitol, to enter the U.S. Capitol, or to overthrow official proceedings.

The evidence reported by Cara at The Gateway Pundit was explosive.

IT DID NOT HAPPEN as we all were led to believe.
We have the proof!

The FBI had the evidence that there was “no conspiracy” or plans made by the Proud Boys and others to invade and take control of the U.S. Capitol.
The FBI ignored this information from their own operative. They ran with lies about an insurrection instead.

https://defconnews.com/2023/01/17/thirteen-facts-on-the-dozens-of-federal-operatives-who-infiltrated-the-trump-crowds-on-january-6th-at-the-u-s-capitol/
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 07:05:26 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson