Author Topic: Watch Out for the WEF.  (Read 190 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Watch Out for the WEF.
« on: January 17, 2023, 06:14:55 pm »
Watch Out for the WEF.

As long as I can remember, there have been conspiracy theories about organizations bent on "taking over the world" — The John Birch Society...the Council on Foreign Relations...The Trilateral Commission.

After a tour in Vietnam and two subsequent years privy to top-secret information working for the Naval Security Group (a military arm of the NSA) opened my naïve eyes (I had enlisted in the Marine Corps at age 17 to "fight the communists"), I was angry enough that my government had lied to the American people (repeatedly) to spend much of my college study in discovering how they could get away with such a betrayal. 

So I spent a lot of my college studies on government, political psychology, and philosophy in an attempt to understand how governments can so easily and often dupe their loyal populations.  

#wef  #Schwab  #soros  #nwo  #iclei

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/watch_out_for_the_wef.html

MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Watch Out for the WEF.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 06:26:07 pm »
What I don't understand is how they have the power they do. Where is the leverage? Soros has his vast money and that is at least some explanation, but Schwab and the WEF has squat.

I feel like there's some larger group with real leverage behind them and they are just the front puppet.
The Republic is lost.