Author Topic: Report: White House Aides Admit Classified Doc Scandal to Impact Joe Biden’s Expected 2024 Launch  (Read 430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: White House Aides Admit Classified Doc Scandal to Impact Joe Biden’s Expected 2024 Launch

Wendell Husebø 17 Jan 2023

White House aides have reportedly admitted President Joe Biden’s classified document scandal will impact his expected 2024 campaign launch.

Whether Biden’s mishandling of classified materials will permanently derail his reelection announcement or not is unclear amid media speculation. But according to CNN’s MJ Lee and Kevin Liptak, Biden’s aides have acknowledged the scandal “will present a challenge… in anticipation of an expected announcement that he is seeking reelection” as early as February.

“Behind the scenes, sources said Biden’s grown frustrated at how the saga has played out, particularly the way his administration’s handling of the story has overtaken what had been a positive stretch,” CNN reported. “People close to the White House say there is currently a mood of quiet resignation among Biden aides — an ‘It is what it is’ mentality — as they, too, wait to learn if news of more misplaced classified documents will surface in the coming days.”

A Democrat strategist of presidential campaigns told Fox News the newly appointed special counsel is bad news for the White House. “It’s never good when there’s a special prosecutor appointed. It’s definitely not a place I’d want to be in as we try to put the pieces together of a re-election campaign,” the person said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/17/report-white-house-aides-admit-classified-doc-scandal-impact-joe-bidens-expected-2024-launch/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Baloney.  With the DOJ on the case, this will be "old news" and swept under the rug in two or three months, tops.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just out of curiosity,how many of you actually think Biden is going to be running for re-election,come the next Presidential election?

In MY "Not so humble opinion",the DNC would LOVE to see him die in some sort of tragic accident  in time for someone else to come in and run a campaign.

Calling the man a "fool" is bragging on him,and it's right out in the open now and can't be hidden. ESPECIALLY not if Trump is the one he would be running against.

I SUSPECT that it will be announced that Slow Joe is slowly dying of some tragic disease he encountered while leading this nation to glory,and will be stepping down and throwing his support to some Dim candidate who is not obviously Bat Shit Crazy.

Meanwhile,the RINO's will be doing everything they can do to try to keep Trump from running,and getting a candidate in the race that can be beaten by the Dims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

Biden likely screwed the pooch by saying he was going to run 2024. His ego wouldn't relent. That made him a problem for his keepers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden likely screwed the pooch by saying he was going to run 2024. His ego wouldn't relent. That made him a problem for his keepers.

@DB

I agree. I have no doubt his announcement had Dims all over the country pulling their hair out in frustration.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Something to think about.
Spitfire
@DogRightGirl
I'm old enough to remember when 5 cars rented by Biden’s Secret Service in late November burst into flames.
Are we not supposed to ask if classified docs were in those cars?
6:15 PM · Jan 18, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

CISSY WILL NOT COMPLY
@cissy_neva
Just heard HUNTER BIDEN is trying to cut a deal, and he's the one who told where the classified docs were. Wow!!!
3:33 PM · Jan 18, 2023
 :pop41:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org