Author Topic: Trump on possible DeSantis challenge: ‘We’ll handle that the way I handle things’  (Read 269 times)

Online corbe

Trump on possible DeSantis challenge: ‘We’ll handle that the way I handle things’

BY CAROLINE VAKIL - 01/17/23 10:03 AM ET

Former President Trump sounded a note of confidence regarding the possibility Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) might enter the 2024 presidential race, saying, “We’ll handle that the way I handle things.”

During an interview with David Brody on “The Water Cooler” on Monday, Trump was asked if it would be a “bad move” for DeSantis to jump into the presidential race. The Florida governor has not officially announced a White House bid, as Trump has, but it’s been widely speculated he is considering joining the GOP primary.

“So you know, now I hear he might want to run against me. So we’ll handle that the way I handle things,” Trump said in part after boasting about his endorsement of DeSantis’s first successful gubernatorial campaign.

Several recent polls have shown DeSantis beating Trump in hypothetical match-ups. One poll from Yahoo News-YouGov released last month showed DeSantis ahead of Trump, 47 to 42 percent, among registered voters.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3816074-trump-on-possible-desantis-challenge-well-handle-that-the-way-i-handle-things/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

"Besides his wife has said he has a small d*ck" - DJT 6/23
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

Has DeSantis actually said anything about running in 2024?

Online corbe

Not that I'm aware of @Kamaji Afterall the source is the swill.

Offline Kamaji

Not that I'm aware of @Kamaji Afterall the source is the swill.

@corbe   Thanks!