Author Topic: 'Horrific Massacre': Police Link Mass Shooting That Took Baby's Life to Drug Cartels  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Horrific Massacre': Police Link Mass Shooting That Took Baby's Life to Drug Cartels
Getty Images
Reuters
January 17, 2023
By Kanishka Singh

(Reuters)—Six people including a six-month-old baby cradled in the arms of her 17-year-old mother were shot dead at a home in California's main agricultural valley on Monday in what authorities called a targeted attack and "horrific massacre."

Tulare County Sheriff Mike Boudreaux linked the killings to the illegal drug trade, saying deputies had conducted a drug-related search warrant at the same home last week.

"We believe this was a message being sent," Boudreaux told reporters at the scene. "We believe that this was a targeted family."

Two suspects remained at large, he said.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/police-link-mass-shooting-that-took-babys-life-to-drug-cartels/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Where's the usual Biden squeal about gun violence and getting rid of guns?  You don't suppose he's selective in his squeals and doesn't talk about gun deaths with an origin of crime in Mejico, do you? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson