Author Topic: Questionable Governor Katie Hobbs Rolls Out New Budget Proposal Eliminating Border Security, Repeali  (Read 738 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Questionable Governor Katie Hobbs Rolls Out New Budget Proposal Eliminating Border Security, Repealing School Choice Law, And $40 MILLION For In-State College Tuition For Illegal Aliens
By Jordan Conradson
Published January 16, 2023 at 12:00pm

Katie Hobbs’ first budget proposal, released on Friday, January 13, calls for the defunding and total elimination of Arizona’s ‘Border Strike Force,’ $40 million for illegal immigrants to receive in-state tuition rates, and the repeal of a new school voucher law giving school choice to all families.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, in 2022, The Arizona Legislature passed a new law expanding the Empowerment Scholarship Account program, giving every family in the state the freedom to choose their child’s school no matter which school they attend.

Katie Hobbs did everything possible to prevent this law from taking effect late last year.

As she removes tax breaks for American families, Hobbs calls for $40 million to be used on financial aid programs for illegal immigrants.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/questionable-governor-katie-hobbs-rolls-new-budget-proposal-eliminating-border-security-repealing-school-choice-law-40-million-state-college-tuition-illegal-aliens/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This gal sounds like a real "apparatchik"...
(she knows where the orders are to be taken from)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
The Cabal behind her can't possibly imagine we don't know they are there.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
This gal sounds like a real "apparatchik"...
(she knows where the orders are to be taken from)

One thing for sure, she's going to polarize her opposition very fast.

I think she was calling for collaboration soon after her inauguration.  Kind wondering if she realized that huge sound she heard when she presented this budget was the sound of any hope of cooperation going out the window at the speed of light.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One thing for sure, she's going to polarize her opposition very fast.

I think she was calling for collaboration soon after her inauguration.  Kind wondering if she realized that huge sound she heard when she presented this budget was the sound of any hope of cooperation going out the window at the speed of light.

She certainly pisses off the people we want her too. Even TJ Shope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Thought I'd post this:

AZ Central, not a right wing bastion in my estimation does a good job of telling the truth here. 

It is a pre-election piece that showers Lake with praise for her "out around people" approach (as opposed to Hobbs who appears to be an elitist idiot).

From the article:

Lake spent 2022 talking to crowds, fielding questions from critics, and tussling with local and national press. Hobbs has so little practice, even interviews with friendly hosts turn into embarrassments.

Sen. Mark Kelly hasn’t been much better. With a war chest dwarfing his opponent’s, Kelly inundated the airwaves and internet with endless ads about abortion, abortion and abortion. With 40-year-highs on inflation, sky-high energy prices, a loose border and a likely recession, voters had other issues top of mind.

After Lake won (I didn't support her in the primary), it became clear she was  in it to win it.  She had command of the issues.  She was at rally's.  She was on TV.  Hobbs was cowering in her basement hoping against all hope that anti-Trump sentiment would carry the day. 

Whether she won fair or not, it should not have been this close.  I hope people wake up to the fact that you can SO SOUR the electorate in some areas that even a much better candidate like Lake can lose (and I really don't care to debate a small shift in votes.....she should have obliterated Hobbs). 

It's not on Lake. 

It's on Republicans.

Now, we have Hobbs pulling his B.S.,  She's an ass-clown.  The GOP should shut up and get to work.