Author Topic: African 'Migrant' Charged With Murder In Ohio  (Read 218 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
African 'Migrant' Charged With Murder In Ohio
« on: January 17, 2023, 03:24:39 pm »
Jan 8

African 'Migrant' Charged With Murder In Ohio

COLUMBUS, OH - On Saturday, police arrested Abdulbasid Ahmed, 20, following a shooting in the Hyde Park neighborhood that left a 22-year-old man dead.

On January 2, police responded to the 4400 block of Cleveland Avenue where they found the bullet-riddled body of Hassan Hassan. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Ahmed lay in wait for Hassan following an argument inside a restaurant, according to court documents.

Ahmed was charged with murder and is currently being held at the Franklin County Jail without bond.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/african-migrant-charged-with-murder-in-ohio
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

Re: African 'Migrant' Charged With Murder In Ohio
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 03:51:43 pm »
We have to learn to adapt to the mores of the Replacement Peoples.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: African 'Migrant' Charged With Murder In Ohio
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 04:25:44 pm »
We have to learn to adapt to the mores of the Replacement Peoples.

We should encourage them to practice their mores in Washinton, DC where they will get the proper recognition,
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson