Author Topic: Joe Rogan floats theory that Biden document scandal is a ploy by Democrats to replace him  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Rogan floats theory that Biden document scandal is a ploy by Democrats to replace him
By Allie Griffin   
January 16, 2023 7:55pm

more
Joe Rogan shared a wild theory with his massive following that President Biden’s ongoing classified documents scandal is a carefully crafted ploy by Democrats to prevent him from running again in 2024.

Rogan made the claim over the weekend during a conversation with two comedians on his popular podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

“If I had to guess — they’re trying to get rid of him,” the 55-year-old host said of President Biden’s own party. “My guess would be they’re trying to get rid of him.”

He provided no evidence to back up his theory, admitting he doesn’t “know jack s–t about politics” in his discussion with guests Matt McCusker and Shane Gillis.

Still, Rogan said he feels it was strange that Biden’s own aides were the people stating that they found classified documents in his Delaware home.

“If all of a sudden, his own aides are sending — instead of like taking these classified documents, which you have located and going ‘well, let’s not do that again’ and f—ing lock them up somewhere, his own aides –“

“Self-reporting,” Gillis said, finishing Rogan’s sentence.

“Dude, come on,” Rogan replied. “That sounds sus.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/01/16/joe-rogan-claims-biden-document-scandal-a-ploy-by-democrats-to-replace-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm not saying it was Hillary, but it was Hillary.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 04:06:24 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sorry Joe, that theory has been bantered around conservative circles for a few weeks now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.