Author Topic: On getting (slightly) fooled again—and why, by now, it doesn't really matter  (Read 283 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
On getting (slightly) fooled again—and why, by now, it doesn't really matter

At this point, NO fake videos, deliberately false leads, or any other psy-op tricks can finally keep the people in the dark.

The other day, as you’ll recall, I posted some horrific close-up video of a huge, fat black-red thing getting pulled out of a beating heart.

There were voices over it, marveling at how bizarre it was, recalling John O’Looney’s revelations of the crud he’s pulled these last few years from countless corpses (it may actually have been O’Looney’s voice), and the like findings by researchers in Spain, Germany and elsewhere.

#vaccines  #clotshot  #deathshot  #deaths  #injuries

https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/on-getting-slightly-fooled-againand  

MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He makes a good point. Any error or false attribution would bring doubt on the entire refutation of the jabs.

I'm not necessarily sure why that burden of accuracy and proof lies on those trying to avoid having their health possibly damaged or ruined, but that's the way it is.

Gross misstatements of fact and outright lies are just fine for one side, but misspell one name or attribute one incident incorrectly, and those challenging the narrative are summarily dismissed.

All this means, is that we must cautiously embrace the concept that any account or data to the contrary of the narrative must, and I mean MUST be vetted, verified, and have all the 'i's dotted and 't's crossed, a far higher standard than the nonsense of masks/no masks/masks of "Safe and effective" we have been subjected to.

It is why I am cautious of information that is not peer-reviewed at this point (journal articles and studies are now in much greater supply than that early on), and even then like to examine whether the findings support the conclusions as reported in the MSM and other non scientific press. It is so easy for some to forget that this is not a contest of an "Us" versus a "Them", but instead a quest for truth, hopefully a truth, apolitical, verifiable, and unsoiled by pecuniary or political agendae, that will help guide the discussion in any future incidents.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis