Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams called out for shifting blame on migrant surge: He's 'incentivized illegal immi  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDER SECURITY Published January 16, 2023 11:00am EST
NYC Mayor Eric Adams called out for shifting blame on migrant surge: He's 'incentivized illegal immigration'
Adams visited El Paso over the weekend, calling the migrant surge a 'national crisis'
By Bailee Hill | Fox News

NYC Mayor Eric Adams calls on Biden admin to secure border: 'National problem'
Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., joined 'Fox & Friends' to discuss Adams' handling of the migrant surge and how she thinks he has 'incentivized' illegal immigration.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams shifted blame to the federal government for the border crisis, prompting raised eyebrows from some critics citing his own record on handling the migrant surge.

Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., joined "Fox & Friends" Monday to discuss Adams' visit and why she believes he is just as complicit in enabling the crisis at the southern border.

"The mayor is right in the sense that he's saying this is a national crisis, but he needs to say that is a national crisis created by Joe Biden," Malliotakis told Lawrence Jones. "Joe Biden put in place the policies via executive order that created this mess. This was not happening under President Trump. It was not happening under President Obama, and it has reached a record high."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-called-shifting-blame-migrant-surge-incentivized-illegal-immigration
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 05:14:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oh come on!  Since when is staying in five-star hotels with so much food illegals throw it out an incentive?  What kind of incentive is people having drunken orgies in the hallways of those hotels?  How is being protected from arrest for theft and rape an incentive?  How are medical benefits and welfare an incentive?  These people need to get real! :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson