Author Topic: Biden uses his lawyers to find his classified docs — to shield from the FBI By Jonathan Turley  (Read 615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden uses his lawyers to find his classified docs — to shield from the FBI
By Jonathan Turley   
January 15, 2023 6:58pm

The discovery of a fourth set of classified documents, at the Biden residence in Delaware, has further undermined the White House’s virtual mantra that the president “takes classified documents very seriously.”

Putting aside the repeated movement of highly classified documents over six years, one curious element has emerged in this scandal: the use of private counsel. 

Not only did President Joe Biden enlist lawyers to clear out his private Washington office; he then used them — rather than security officers or the FBI — to search for additional classified documents.

The initial use of lawyers is notable. While it seems a fairly pricey moving crew, Biden could argue a trove of documents might require a judgment on where they should be sent and whether they belong to Biden, the Penn Biden Center or the government.

But why was a legal team sent in six years after Biden took the documents on leaving as vice president? Were the lawyers specifically selected because they had clearances, an acknowledgment there might be classified material unlawfully housed in the office?

After the fourth batch of documents was discovered this week (the third found in Delaware), Richard Sauber, referred to as the “special counsel to the president,” stressed that he has a clearance. Sauber admits the lawyers who found the first batch at the residence didn’t have clearances but says he found the later documents.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/01/15/biden-uses-his-lawyers-to-find-his-classified-docs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The answer appears the same as in the case of Hillary Clinton’s emails: control. Using private counsel allows Biden to raise attorney-client privilege. Trump also used counsel, but eventually the FBI raided his home to search and remove not just classified material but documents found in boxes with that material.

This proves he knew exactly where these files were...sends his lawyers to get them....SOB!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

It's a cleaning crew. All other documents regarding Hunter are also being removed, in all likelihood going straight to the shredder.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pedo Joe's the master of Attorney Client Priviege and Plausible Deniability.  He'll maneuver the thin ice like a ghost on ice skates.

Until we catch him with a "I'm the Big Guy" T-Shirt on, he'll easily beat the rap.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
5h
Biden did not use security officers or the FBI to conduct further searches. The president has a host of people who regularly handle classified material. So why use the lawyers? The answer appears the same as in the case of Hillary Clinton’s emails: control.

...The fourth discovery raised another question. It would seem unlikely a document with a proper classified cover could be missed. The folder has thick colored borders running around the edges and large black classifications like “TOP SECRET” emblazoned across the top...
8:14 AM · Jan 16, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Are Biden's personal lawyers authorized to see classified material? Do they have the proper security clearances?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

Are Biden's personal lawyers authorized to see classified material? Do they have the proper security clearances?

That's my question as well.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

No, all they have to do is show their Key Cards from their stay at their Holiday Inn Express.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

I think they claimed to have that clearance, anyway. No one will bother to check.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Special Counsel Richard Sauber does.  The rest, no.  The fact that the Justice Dept is allowing White House lawyers without properly security clearance to conduct the search instead of the FBI should tell you everything you need to know about the cover-up taking place.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Special Counsel Richard Sauber does.  The rest, no.  The fact that the Justice Dept is allowing White House lawyers without properly security clearance to conduct the search instead of the FBI should tell you everything you need to know about the cover-up taking place.

It tells me that the security apparatus of the USA has gone completely in the crapper since my days in the game.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien