Author Topic: Prison Expert Explains What Bryan Kohberger's Life Will Be Like Behind Bars  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Prison Expert Explains What Bryan Kohberger's Life Will Be Like Behind Bars
By Fatma Khaled On 1/14/23 at 12:21 PM EST

Prison expert Larry Levine outlined on Friday what the life of Bryan Kohberger, the University of Idaho murders suspect, might look like behind bars.

NewsNation host Ashleigh Banfield asked Levine, the founder of Wall Street Prison Consultants, what would happen to Kohberger if he ends up in the state penitentiary and what would his jail circumstances look like.

"Well, most likely he's gonna be in protective custody because if they let him in 'general population' [there's a] good possibility somebody is going to try to take him out and kill him," Levine said. "You'll get a lot of street cred in a prison by committing violence against somebody who's an informant, somebody who's a child molester, somebody that abuses women. So his life is pretty bleak."

Levine, a former federal inmate himself, predicted that Kohberger is expected to undergo a 23-hour lockdown, adding that this is what he has to "look forward to the rest of his life."

more
https://www.newsweek.com/prison-expert-explains-what-bryan-kohbergers-life-will-like-behind-bars-1773829
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Short, short is the word I was looking for.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, introduce him to their social director first....Ben Dover.
I'm sure he'll find his place.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis