Author Topic: University of MI: Call for Intifada, End of Israel, Murder of Jews  (Read 453 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
University of MI: Call for Intifada, End of Israel, Murder of Jews
By M Dowling -January 14, 20232

This week, an anti-Israel rally by pro-Palestinian protestors at the University of Michigan called for Intifada, the end of Israel, and the murder of Jews.

We welcomed these people in to have a better life, and they rewarded us by threatening to kill our fellow citizens. Can’t they be arrested for this? It’s not a protest.

If you’ll notice, they aren’t white supremacists calling for Intifada.

Marchers, seen walking around the Ann Arbor campus screaming into bullhorns and waving Palestinian flags, were also heard chanting the infamous anti-Israel call to arms: “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!”

https://www.independentsentinel.com/university-of-mi-call-for-intifada-end-of-israel-murder-of-jews/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: University of MI: Call for Intifada, End of Israel, Murder of Jews
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 01:42:51 pm »
Don't be surprised if the actual leaders are from the Detroit area (Hamtramck) where there is a large supply of Muslims. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: University of MI: Call for Intifada, End of Israel, Murder of Jews
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 10:17:41 pm »
muslims are incompatible with Western Civilization.
They should be returned en masse to dar al islam...