Author Topic: ‘Told Us To Come’: Ahead Of President’s Visit, Illegal Immigrants Say They Crossed The Border Becaus  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Told Us To Come’: Ahead Of President’s Visit, Illegal Immigrants Say They Crossed The Border Because Of Biden
Jennie TaerJanuary 8, 20230

Several migrants who crossed the border illegally into El Paso told the Daily Caller News Foundation that President Joe Biden and his policies were the reason they came.

Biden is set to visit the area Sunday, marking his first trip to the U.S.-Mexico border. Biden is one of the main reasons the illegal immigrants decided to come to the border, they told the DCNF as they walked off a public bus that the city is using to shelter them.

“We sold everything to come here because President Biden told us to come and now we can’t return because we are targets for leaving,” one illegal immigrant from Venezuela said.

“At first yes,” Joshua, an illegal immigrant, who was also from Venezuela, told the DCNF of whether he decided to come to the U.S. because of Biden. “Every president has policies, like the subject of immigration and war. President Biden had good policies because he allowed in people from Central and South America. Unfortunately, the policies changed. But in general I think he gives us all a chance because we deserve it. Many people have given their word just like me as we left our countries of origin to arrive here to the United States.”

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2023/01/told-us-to-come-ahead-of-presidents-visit-illegal-immigrants-say-they-crossed-the-border-because-of-biden/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 10:10:21 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson