Author Topic: Like Paul Revere, a Massachusetts Republican Sends Warning  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Like Paul Revere, a Massachusetts Republican Sends Warning
« on: January 14, 2023, 03:14:41 pm »
January 14, 2023
Like Paul Revere, a Massachusetts Republican Sends Warning
By Ian MacConnell

I’ve been a Republican voter in Massachusetts for over forty years. 

I also suffered from another malady - being a lifelong Boston Red Sox fan.  As you can imagine, I was pretty used to ‘my team’ always losing, whether championships or elections. Then, along came the 2000s. The Curse of the Bambino had been broken at last, and I finally began to see the truth behind blue-state politics: That miracles can happen. 

For many years, I believed the conventional wisdom – that there were just a lot of foolish, uninformed Democrat voters up here. 

I watched my state legislature do things that everyone seemed to hate.  I always wished I could put a paper bag over my head when I drove out-of-state, embarrassed by the representatives Massachusetts always sent to Washington.  Examples, you ask?  This clown, this fraud, and this troublemaker, to name but a few.  Space won’t allow for the complete Rogue’s Gallery. Massachusetts is notorious for doing that.

To my amazement, these people never failed to get elected, again and again. I started to notice that this phenomenon was also going on in other blue states. Was it possible that so many voters in those other places were idiots, too? According to Healthline.com, only a very small fraction of people have an IQ below 70, so it couldn’t be that. I realized that something more nefarious has been afoot all along. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/in_the_spirit_of_paul_revere_a_massachusetts_republican_sends_warning.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Like Paul Revere, a Massachusetts Republican Sends Warning
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 03:22:37 pm »
Not wanting to be snark, but can anyone name a Republcian politician from MA the past 50 years that wasn't RINO central?

Maybe some of that residual St. Andrew's cross blood in me speaking.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.