Author Topic: Ain’t nothing like the real thing, baby… when it comes to climate  (Read 132 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ain’t nothing like the real thing, baby… when it comes to climate
By Joe Bastardi |January 12th, 2023|Climate, Weather|32 Comments

We are in the cold season in the northern hemisphere. The northern hemisphere has more land than the southern hemisphere.  This means that it’s naturally colder and drier in the northern hemisphere in terms of average temperature.But the northern hemisphere the last 60 days is running close to .63 above the 30-year mean.
image.gif

The southern hemisphere, loaded with water and in the their cool season is only .02C above.

image.gif

Now how does this not raise questions as to the cause of the warming?  As a meteorologist, we understand that there is a. correlation of WV to temps. That is why we use saturation mixing ratios. to refresh your memory look at the correlations.

image.gif

A .2 gram  rise in the saturation mixing ratio gram/kg wv correlates to a 10C rise in temps where its -40C.

From 15 to 25c it takes almost 10 grams/kg. Or 50 times more.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/01/12/aint-nothing-like-the-real-thing-baby-when-it-comes-to-climate/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson