Author Topic: Pharmaceuticals in Municipal Water Supplies. The Truth is surreal.  (Read 723 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Pharmaceuticals in Municipal Water Supplies. The Truth is surreal.

Go  down the Rabbit Hole and research Everything surrounding This Subject.  Everything You thought You knew will be challenged at some Point.
#citywater #watertreatment  #wastewater  #pharmaceuticals #health

**Nothing but researching if You so choose. No Free Rides. I'm just the Messenger. Nobody gave Me a Free Ride down This Rabbit Hole. The Link below will more than begin anybody Who truly wants to know The Truth a very nice advantage. What You learn will scare You  and challenge You. That is how We grow. Please Focus on the Content not on Me. This is not about Me. This is about TPTB knowingly poisoning Our Society.

https://freespoke.com/search/web?q=pharmaceuticals+in+municipal+water+supplies   
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Pharmaceuticals in Municipal Water Supplies. The Truth is surreal.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 02:35:21 am »
See?

There is something in the water.
More people likely correlates with more contaminants, which may explain all those blue dots on the national election map...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 02:38:55 am »
See?
There is something in the water.
More people likely correlates with more contaminants, which may explain all those blue dots on the national election map...

All joking aside It is actually a Crime Against Humanity Issue. Sadly the Main Stream considers Those Like Myself Conspiracy Theorists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 02:55:41 am »
All joking aside It is actually a Crime Against Humanity Issue. Sadly the Main Stream considers Those Like Myself Conspiracy Theorists.
Hey!

Take consolation that over the last couple of years, we few (but growing) "conspiracy theorists" have hit all the high points right, unlike ABCNNBCBS and a lot of the print media, not to mention almost all of   'Big' Social Media.

Let them hold their manhoods cheap!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 03:18:01 am »
Hey!
Take consolation that over the last couple of years, we few (but growing) "conspiracy theorists" have hit all the high points right, unlike ABCNNBCBS and a lot of the print media, not to mention almost all of   'Big' Social Media.
Let them hold their manhoods cheap!

yes no matter how much we speak from on top of the walls the warnings to the sheeple they just continue to head for the slaughter.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2023, 03:23:35 am »
yes no matter how much we speak from on top of the walls the warnings to the sheeple they just continue to head for the slaughter.
Their shepherds keep the sheep worried about the wolves while they dine on mutton...

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 03:46:26 am »
Their shepherds keep the sheep worried about the wolves while they dine on mutton...

the corrupted shepherds fill their bellies fat on the sheep. true watchmen never sleep. those who know cannot sleep nor do they rest until they die.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2023, 05:10:40 am »
If this is true, America wouldn't still be full of morbidy obese balding diabetic men with erectile dysfunction and bent "carrots".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2023, 01:50:10 am »
If this is true, America wouldn't still be full of morbidy obese balding diabetic men with erectile dysfunction and bent "carrots".

you might be surprised. deep research is key. reconcile.