Author Topic: Biden home security system failed so often last year the Secret Service switched it off  (Read 446 times)

Offline mountaineer

Biden home security system failed so often last year the Secret Service switched it off

False alarms went off enough in the Delaware home last year that Secret Service shut down the system for months before November repairs
    An investigation has also revealed that no cameras were pointed at the road where a motorist fired shots at the vice president's home Saturday
    Despite the apparent flaws, Joe Biden said Wednesday morning that he is 'not at all worried' about his family's security

By Josh Gardner For Dailymail.com and Ap
Published: 09:27 EST, 21 January 2015 | Updated: 09:37 EST, 21 January 2015

The security system at Vice President Joe Biden's Delaware private residence malfunctioned so badly late last year that Secret Service agents had to shut it off.

What's more, Saturday's shooting outside the New Castle County estate, when a motorist unloaded several rounds before speeding away, wasn't caught on camera because there wasn't one trained on the road, the Washington Post reports.

Despite the gaps in his home's security--and the embattled state of affairs within the Secret Service ranks--Vice President Biden said he's not concerned about his family's safety. ...
Daily Mail

No worries, I'm sure it's all been fixed by now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

And no other neighbor's cameras worked on that street either... At least for that day...

Offline mountaineer

Philip Melanchthon Wegmann
@PhilipWegmann
·
1h
NEW: Hunter Biden Accessed Garage Where Dad Kept His Corvette (And Likely Classified Material)
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2023/01/12/hunter_biden_accessed_garage_where_dad_kept_his_corvette_and_classified_material___148720.html

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Um, shooting?
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

Philip Melanchthon Wegmann
@PhilipWegmann
·
1h
NEW: Hunter Biden Accessed Garage Where Dad Kept His Corvette (And Likely Classified Material)
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2023/01/12/hunter_biden_accessed_garage_where_dad_kept_his_corvette_and_classified_material___148720.html

Perhaps a document drop location between Hunter and his daddy...

Offline mountaineer

Um, shooting?
Exciting times back in 2015, perhaps.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What happened to his German shepherd that bit people in the White House?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

What happened to his German shepherd that bit people in the White House?
He went to live on a farm, if you catch my drift.