Author Topic: Virginia Investigator Shot Multiple Times By Christmas Day Murder Suspect  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Virginia Investigator Shot Multiple Times By Christmas Day Murder Suspect

Sandy Malone
3 hours ago
Hampton, VA – A Chesapeake Sheriff’s Office investigator was shot multiple times on Wednesday in a gun battle with a suspect wanted by U.S. Marshals for the murder of his wife on Christmas Day.

The incident occurred at 11:20 a.m. on Jan. 12 when a U.S. Marshals Task Force, consisting of federal and local law enforcement officers, was following a car that held 46-year-old Lamont Lee Lewis, the Daily Press reported.

Lewis was the prime suspect in the murder of his wife, Tivona Fogg, inside their home on Dec. 25, 2022.

Fogg’s daughter, Imani Cobb, told authorities that her mother and Lewis were married in October of 2021 and were living together in an apartment when her stepfather allegedly killed her mother, the Daily Press reported.

https://policetribune.com/virginia-investigator-shot-multiple-times-by-christmas-day-murder-suspect/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Suspect dead, cop is critical. Prayers up for the cop.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis