Author Topic: Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs Proposes $40M in Taxpayer Money for Illegal Aliens to Attend State Universi  (Read 318 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs Proposes $40M in Taxpayer Money for Illegal Aliens to Attend State Universities

by JOHN BINDER 11 Jan 2023

Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs (D) is proposing a state-funded scholarship program, with $40 million in taxpayer money, to help illegal aliens attend state universities and colleges.

In her inaugural address, Hobbs vowed to expand the Arizona Promise Scholarship Program — which helps low-income students pay tuition and fees to attend universities — while creating the “Promise for DREAMers Scholarship Program” that will “cover all students, regardless of immigration status, who attend a public university.”

In effect, Hobbs’ initiative would spend $40 million to help funnel illegal aliens into limited spots at state universities and colleges. An estimated 2,000 illegal aliens would benefit from the initiative every school year.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/11/arizona-gov-katie-hobbs-proposes-40m-taxpayer-money-illegal-aliens-attend-state-universities/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 05:00:14 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online DB

Nothing like creating even more incentives to come to Arizona illegally...

Offline verga

I propose using the 40 Million to deport their illegal butts home
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.